We even did some glow in the dark dancing!
We have found that the best way to keep kids interested in learning is to make it fun! This is one reason why every week is a theme week at Grace Community School. Song and Dance Week is just one of almost thirty different exclusive theme weeks we have for our students. Every single week has its own activities, art projects, themed educational activities, and coloring papers. Many of these weeks also have dress-up and other participation days.
One question parents ask frequently is how they can keep up with all our planned activities. In addition to signs and notes in each location’s office and elsewhere, there are other resources to keep parents informed:
- www.gracecommunityschools.com is updated weekly with the theme and upcoming dress-up days
- Our online school calendar has theme weeks and special events for the month; you can even subscribe to it using Google or Apple Calendar!
- We have a yearly schedule for parents; click here for 2015-2016, here for 2016-2017
- Subscribe to the Grace Community School Email Newsletter (and get a $5 coupon!) to get school news right in your inbox
- Grace Community School social media pages are updated daily with school news, photos, and upcoming activities
The learning never stops, and neither does the fun!